Tuesday 6 January 2015

NIVEA LIP BUTTER CARAMEL CREAM



No matter how many lip balms you try, you will be always attracted to another.In my case i owe lip balm from each brand- Maybelline, Nivea, Avon.Just cant get enough of lip balms. It was last year when Nivea had come up with Lip butters.They have their own range of lip balms but this was something new ..Lip butters.. There were/are two varieties:

    
            CARAMEL BUTTER                              and                        RASPBERRY ROSE KISS  

I believe I am too late with the review but it’s only this year I was actually able to use it .I had purchased it last year but could not use it somehow. I had ordered it last year during sale at NYKAA and I have always had bad experience with NYKAA guys…Whenever I order something from  NYKAA especially during sale period, half of the times they literally make me cry..Products do not get delivered within the tat period and if they do half of the products are always missing. Whenever I wait for something eagerly it always comes late...Always …..Anyways I have a long story to tell you about their service. Let’s not get into that and talk about the product.

PRODUCT: NIVEA LIP BUTTER CARAMEL CREAM


The NIVEA Lip Caramel Cream is an aromatic treat for the lips. It comes in an innovatively designed tin uniting long-lasting moisture, trendy flavors and a unique lip care experience. The rich formula melts on the lips, restoring suppleness and adding a silky gloss.








PRICE: 

Rs.189



INGREDIENTS:



PACKAGING: 

TUB CONTAINER



WHAT NIVEA CLAIMS:

The moisturizing formula of NIVEA Lip Butter with Hydra IQ contains Shea Butter and Almond Oil and provides intense moisture and long-lasting care. The indulging formula creates sensationally soft lips.

 

HOW IT WORKS

  • Provides intense moisture and long-lasting care
  • Relieves dry, chapped lips
  • Gives sensationally soft lips
  • Leaves a soft shine on your lips

 HOW TO APPLY IT


  • Apply the Lip Butter with the finger to help to control how much butter is used. The interaction of smell, taste and the touch of the lips indulge all senses.


TEXTURE: 


  • It is super creamy super smooth.


COLOR: 

  •  It is light yellow in color.



CLAIMS BY NIVEA:

Provides intense moisture and long-lasting care                      TRUE

Relieves dry, chapped lips                                                    TRUE

Gives sensationally soft lips                                                 TRUE

 Leaves a soft shine on your lips                                           TRUE


I waited for this eagerly and the moment I got it, I just opened it like crazy, smelled it and totally felt like eating it …it smells like some biscuit. Don’t remember which one...I apply it every night before sleeping and till morning I can feel it on my lips .staying power is damn good.


Whenever winters approach, it brings along a lot of skin/hair issues like dry flaking skin, chapped lips, cracked heels and dry brittle hairs...my area of concern has always been dry hairs and chapped lips... But ever since I have started applying this, my lips have never been so dry and chapped. I just love it. It gives desired care and hydration to lips and keeps lips soft and smooth. Once the balm vanishes away it doesn’t dry lips at all.i hope you get it what am trying to say. Whenever I use other lip balms they further dry the lips so practically you have to apply them all the time. This is not the case with this.


LOVE:


  • Hydrate lips.

  • Non sticky.

  • Does not bleed.

  • Very cute packaging.

  • Will last for ages.

  • Easily available online.

  • Not expensive at all.

  • Worth the money.

HATE:


  • Tub packaging.
  • Not so travel friendly. 




PVB RECOMMENDATION


Just go buy it. You would love it...I will definitely buy Raspberry Rose Kiss this time.
 
Rating :4.9/5





No comments: