Thursday 1 January 2015

MY WISH LIST

Well there are lot of products that i want to buy but below mentioned products are my priorities.

BTW I have taken a lot of resolutions this year...One of them being, losing weight and to have flawless skin...I have to constantly fight with my body to stay fit. I try level hard to lose weight and then being kashmiri I can’t resist rice. I love rice and when i eat rice my stomach bloats like a balloon..No matter how much ever i try to lose, i gain all the lost weight back quickly. .Well Well Well ….Let us not get into this and discuss my wish list for this month....

FOUNDATION:

I want to buy Mac face and Body this time I have foundation from Clinique, Maybelline, Avon but I want something for daily use. I used samples of  F n B  and oh boy I just loved it on my skin. I know I am not telling you anything new, since it’s a star product but still this is what I wish to buy for myself this time. 







KIEHL’S MIDNIGHT RECOVERY SERUM:

I just want to buy something for myself which will help me in even toning my skin, reduce dullness from my face .I was earlier using Kama Ayurveda Miraculous Beauty Fluid (read review here) and at times I use Estee lauder night recovery complex (samples). But I have heard a lot of good reviews about kiehls midnight recovery and I want to buy it .Though it is expensive but I want to try it at least once and i hope it doesn’t disappoint me (Fingers crossed).





A GOOD EYE /FACE MAKEUP REMOVER:

Well I have no idea about this. I have heard good reviews about Maybelline. I own Lakme Bi Phase makeup remover and that is certainly good otherwise I use olive oil for removing makeup from my eyes. Trust me on this. Nothing could beat the efficacy of olive oil. Best makeup remover but still I want to try something this time. Any suggestions here.
 
DRESSING TABLE:


Well I already have one at home but still I just came across this website Pepperfry..Their furniture collection is marvelous. I loved it a lot. I want to purchase either this




Or this




Or this



Or this





Lot of options out there and All the dressing tables are beautiful and quite spacious too ..




SHOES FROM WOODLAND:

I loved all the shoes which Anushka Sharma wore in Movie PK...Did you notice her shoes...I just loved them..I want to buy boyfriend shoes and I saw same shoes in woodland as well. So i want to buy them this season.









EYE CREAM:

I have worst dark circles ever. I have used endless products but nothing seemed to be helping. I am not sure whether to buy Forest essentials anise cream or Wunder eye cream. Both have been classed as excellent products..but still thinking..Guys if you have any of the recommendation.Pls do share. I would love to hear from you guys.





No comments: