Wednesday 5 November 2014

Fabindia Black Sesame and Salt Body Polisher Review




I had gone to Fab India store few months back to pick clothes. I love their tops, skirts and tunics. But I had gone there in the month of July and since it is month of joy, I mean to say every store big or small announces sale in this month but to my surprise they had no sale :( .Anyways I picked up few items including Soaps and pickles also and while searching for some interesting stuff to pick I came across this body polisher .I inquired about this from SA and she told me that this is meant for body polishing .Though I am not a big fan of body polishers but it was just that I had a wedding to attend so I just randomly picked it up.



PRODUCT: FAB INDIA SESAME AND SALT BODY POLISHER.

PRICE: 225 INR.

AVAILABILITY: ACROSS ALL FAB INDIA STORES JABONG.COM, MYNTRA.COM.

DESCRIPTION: The aromatic mixture of sea salt, black sesame and therapeutic oils of pepper, clove and ginger, exfoliates the skin and had a rejuvenating effect.

INGREDIENTS: Sodium Chloride, Sesame Seeds, Sesame Oil, Black Pepper Oil, Clove Oil, Ginger Oil.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE: 

Mix with massage oil or yoghurt as per performance to make a paste. Rub in circular motions on back, arms neck & legs. The oils and salt can be harsh on delicate facial skin. Avoid contact with cuts and wounds.






HOW IT FARED ON ME:

Well I will not talk much about this product. “HATE” is the only word in which I can describe this pathetic "product.
I really don’t know what FAB INDIA was thinking. Come on you should see pictures of mess it creates in my bathroom. I am not able to understand whether product is on my body or on floor. Total wastage.
They have recommended using this with either yoghurt or massaging oil. If you will use curd alone you know what miracles it can do to your skin. Curd helps with tanning, making skin soft then why on earth FAB INDIA thinks one needs to add this waste product.

I used it with once with yoghurt and once with milk. 

I mixed 2 spoons of curd with two full spoons of Polisher. Mixed it well and rubbed it all over my body except face.Even though i rubbed it so hard on my skin,it reacted nicely. :) But what other choice it had because more than half of the product was on bathroom floor. Aaaaaarrrrggggh!!!

PROS :


  • Herbal product.

  • Ingredient list is do damn impressive that you will be once tempted to buy this.

  • Packaging is nice.

  • Easily available.

  • Non drying and non oily (Both) :)


CONS:

  • Do I have to mention again.

  • Useless Product.


RATING: 1/5 (1 for ingredient list).


PVB RECOMMENDATION

There are lot many other body polishers available in the market. Though ingredient list is very attractive .All the ingredients mentioned are good for your skin but there is lot of product wastage. Your heart will brake if you would see it on floor and not on your body. You may skip this for good. Not worth trying even.


One last word to sum this up:-
I will never purchase.

 

First picture is taken from MYNTRA.COM bcoz for some reasons i could not take pictures of the tub.But once i take i will surely upload the pictures.