Friday 22 August 2014

BOLLYWOOD'S NEW FAVOURITE -FORMAL WEAR

I saw Rani Mukherjee and Madhuri Dixit wearing blazer recently wherein former was wearing it on the promotion of "MARDANI" and later was found it wearing on the sets of "JALAK DIKHLA JA"I Just Wanted To Do A Quick Post On The Same.

Here i go:

RANI MUKHERJEE


For me its yay for both Rani Mukherjee & Madhuri Dixit
 
MADHURI DIXIT


 Aishwarya Rai is often seen wearing Formal suits and she has worn such business suits lot many times on the occasion of Longines promotion.


Looking cute : Asim Khan and Rageshwari.
I love what Rageshwari is wearing here, bright pink Fuschia blazer teamed up with white jeans and formal shirt.

SONAM KAPOOR



SONAM KAPOOR
I really dont have to count on my fingers to tell you guys how many times she has worn blazer suits.endless number of times.


YAMI GAUTAMI

She is my Favorite.She is so good looking .Looking nice here with Coral blazer and black trouser and black T-shirt.Loved the combination.


KAJOL

Kajol is looking so different here .

SONAKSHI SINHA

RICHA
White is my favorite.

ANUSHKA SHARMA
Short blazers also look so nice .Anushka Sharma is seen here justifying the look.

ANUSHKA MANCHANDA
LEFT:MADHURI DIXIT & RIGHT:DIYA MIRZA
Madhuri rocked the look.She looked so beautiful in this combination..


GAUHAR KHAN



LEFT:SOHA LAI KHAN & RIGHT:PRACHI DESAI
Floral blazer are in vogue. I also purchased a floral blazer last year from Pantaloons .Waiting for winters to come.:)

DEEPIKA PADUKONE
Love what Deepika is wearing here.

AMRITA PURI


PRIYANKA CHOPRA



I Love what Katrina Kaif and Alia Bhatt is wearing here..White looks so hot and one can team up anything with that.

 Share your thoughts on this..would love to hear from you all..



All the pictures have been imported either from Google or from different websites.