Tuesday 15 July 2014

EXPERIENCE WITH JABONG.COM



I wanted to order few products from Jabong.com since they were/are offering discounts on lots of products so I ordered Makeup products from them. I wanted to order more but then they did not have what I wanted to order. Most of the things were out of stock or not on discount and also due to time constraint I ordered only 2 makeup products. L







This was a pure steal and i am planning to order more from them before they are out of stock or jabong ends it sale.

Now, coming straight to the objective of this post, this post is not about what I ordered, but from where I ordered

I am so surprised and happy at the same time that my consignment was shipped in just 1 day. Can you believe just 1 day to ship your products .Yesterday I ordered my products at around 5.30 o’clock and in less than 24 hrs the consignment was in my hands.

Unlike other .com companies they are way better than them. Like Nykaa.com whenever I have ordered anything from them half of the time their consignment is not fully shipped and you have to constantly fight with them for your shipment and half of the time once you order the products they become out of stock anyways I am so happy with the service of jabong.com and excited also to try both the products I have ordered.

Look at the packaging also. Just superb. They way they had packed these products was excellent.I am showing you the pics the way i opened it step by step..

























 



 

 

 Did you make any purchase recently?