Wednesday 10 June 2015

Lakme youth infinity skin Firming Day cream Review

Lakme youth infinity skin Firming Day cream Review




Lakme youth Infinity firming day cream was on my wishlist from some time and last winters I bought the smallest tube to check how it would fair on my skin.It claims to have Collagen Boosters, Retional ,AHA's which makes skin firmer and help in anti aging.Lets see what Lakme claims.




Description

This unique skin firming Day Creme with Insta Collagen Boosters improves elasticity to tighten skin. It enhances moisture content of skin with every application, SPF 15 PA++ protects skin from UVA/UVB Luminising pearls instantly brightens skin tone. The power of Peptides stimulates collagen production, CLA enhances skin cells, Retinol & Retinol boosters stimulates & boosts collagen production, AHAs gently exfoliates dead skin cells, Glycerin restores & enhances moisture, making the skin firm & Niacinamide lightens skin and gives you the perfect sculpted look.

  • Insta-Collagen Boosters
  • Intense Moisture enhancement
  • SPF 15 PA++ protects skin from the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays
  • Clinically Proven
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Recommended by Salon Experts.
  • Suitable for All Skin Types 
Price 
  • 20 gm for 299 INR
  • 50 gram for 699 INR
How I use it

Take a generous amount of cream and apply on my forehead, cheeks & chin and gently massage with my finger tips .I have to exert extra pressure so that it is absorbed completely.

I have used it in my day regimen during winters .Now when summers approached i stopped using this cream because it made my skin oily and I used to sweat like a pig though my skin type is towards normal to dry but even then I sweat a lot whenever I applied it so i just stopped using it.





My Experience

Like I said I used this cream during winters and I have used it for good 3-4 months .Talking about its ingredient list, it contains Retional, Insta collagen boosters and SPF 15 PA++ which is an added advantage .I did not have to use sunscreen on top of this .Though 15 is not enough for the skin but still during winters I believe it was enough. But as summers approached this made my skin look oily and I used to sweat a lot. I am in my late twenties so I as such do not have fine lines or wrinkles but it is good to include anti ageing products in regimen with that notion I thought of giving it a try but to be very honest I did not see much change in my skin tone or fine lines. I have always liked Lakme’s makeup range but if I have to buy skin care products I would go for brands which are totally into skin care products and are known for them like Forest Essentials, Kama Ayurveda.





Yay

  •  Its packaging is nice and violet is one of my favorite colors. So it would definitely attract you.

  •  Its travel friendly .It won’t spill at all. I have carried it in my hand bag for 4 months.

  •  It’s good for very dry skin.

  •   Contains Luminising pearls. It’s gives you glow doesn’t matter if that’s temporary.(HeHe)

  • It’s heavy on skin but thankfully did not breakout my skin.

  • The best thing for which I bought this cream is that it contains retional which is good for skin.

  •  Contains SPF also.
  • Not expensive.

Nay

  • It’s just meant for extremely dry dehydrated skin. Oily skin ladies stay away from this. Don’t even look at it or let the thought of buying it cross your mind.

  • Overpowering fragrance.

  • Well a lot of claims from the brand but all goes dud. Did not stand by what it claims.

  • Not good for summers.

  • It leaves white cast on face and I have to rub more vigorously so that it is absorbed completely.

Rating

2.5/5


PVB RECOMMENDATION


Dehydrated and dull skin ladies may buy it if they want a good moisturizing cream the only difference and brownie points in this cream is that it contains Retional and Retional boosters along with AHA’s and Lumino peptides .So why buy a normal moisturizing cream when you can get all this along with good moisturizing at same price. Oily skin and normal skin stay away from this. Not a must buy product. Dint work for me.

No comments: