Thursday 5 June 2014

MUST HAVES FOR COMING WEDDING SEASON

I am so excited for my sister’s marriage and at the same time i am so confused what to wear for her wedding. A Lehanga with minimal work or a heavy saree.I am yet to explore chandani chowk and also i am eagerly waiting for the end season sale. Bombay selections & Meena Bazaar have some beautiful very beautiful lehengas and within budget also. From gotta patties to net lehengas I loved them all.So lets see what will i buy and I thought of doing some post on must haves for coming wedding season...so here it goes:


  • MAANG TIKKA: For you girls out there, nothing looks best than wearing a maang tikka.Check out the collection:


Half Moon:
This looks so nice ..pearl and kundan

 

Rajasthani Bhorla style:



 
South Indian style maang tikka


 



Some other styles




  • JHOOMER:I am so much in love with this. I just can’t tell you. I love wearing this. It looks so nice and makes me feel royal..Giggles..
 

I picked up this picture from nizams jewellery.com. How beautiful is this


 I want to get this ..This is so awesome


soha Khan wearing this beautiful jhoomer and she looked like million bucks..



  • KANJIVARAM SAREE: Whenever it comes to kanjivaram sarees, people always buy them only for brides but I am telling you even bride’s sister can wear this with heavy embellished blouse or a very trendy chick blouse. I bought one for myself and super excited to wear that. Check out how stars have worn their Kanjivaram Sarees.



 
Tamannah in Kanjeevaram Saree
  • CHAAND BALIIS/FANCY EARRINGS: Do I need to say anything here. Love them...
 

In love with this look
Soha Ali Khan wore this very beautiful Earrings and Maang tikka on her brother's Marriage.




some more earrings:




  • ACCESSORIES FOR HAIR: This is gonna be the flavor of coming wedding season. Try it and you will rock the wedding. Ditch those traditional and repeated styles .Try something new.

Tiara is in Vogue





Some Traditional Styles:



south Indian Karshi collection


  • SAREE BELTS: I love wearing them too.Kundan, diamond whatever matches your saree or lehenga.Do give it a try.They also rock the look but one should go for a chain belt or something what malaika has worn. Heavy belts look good only on brides...
 



check out these


simple n sober

I liked the way she has worn it
Matching with saree color and blouse
  • CHOKER NECKLACE: I love them from the time when i had seen Hema Malini wearing chokher necklace in one of the movies.They look super gorgeous..check out the collection

Big Chokher Necklace

Emerald and Pearls
 


All the pictures have been taken from different sources  from the net.

Some picture sources here, here, here,here


No comments: