I am so excited for my sister’s marriage and at the same time i am so confused what to wear for her wedding. A Lehanga with minimal work or a heavy saree.I am yet to explore chandani chowk and also i am eagerly waiting for the end season sale. Bombay selections & Meena Bazaar have some beautiful very beautiful lehengas and within budget also. From gotta patties to net lehengas I loved them all.So lets see what will i buy and I thought of doing some post on must haves for coming wedding season...so here it goes:
- MAANG TIKKA: For you girls out there, nothing looks best than wearing a maang tikka.Check out the collection:
This looks so nice ..pearl and kundan
Rajasthani Bhorla style:
South Indian style maang tikka
Some other styles
- JHOOMER:I am so much in love with this. I just can’t tell you. I love wearing this. It looks so nice and makes me feel royal..Giggles..
|I picked up this picture from nizams jewellery.com. How beautiful is this|
|I want to get this ..This is so awesome|
soha Khan wearing this beautiful jhoomer and she looked like million bucks..
- KANJIVARAM SAREE: Whenever it comes to kanjivaram sarees, people always buy them only for brides but I am telling you even bride’s sister can wear this with heavy embellished blouse or a very trendy chick blouse. I bought one for myself and super excited to wear that. Check out how stars have worn their Kanjivaram Sarees.
- CHAAND BALIIS/FANCY EARRINGS: Do I need to say anything here. Love them...
|In love with this look|
Soha Ali Khan wore this very beautiful Earrings and Maang tikka on her brother's Marriage.
some more earrings:
- ACCESSORIES FOR HAIR: This is gonna be the flavor of coming wedding season. Try it and you will rock the wedding. Ditch those traditional and repeated styles .Try something new.
|Tiara is in Vogue|
Some Traditional Styles:
|south Indian Karshi collection|
- SAREE BELTS: I love wearing them too.Kundan, diamond whatever matches your saree or lehenga.Do give it a try.They also rock the look but one should go for a chain belt or something what malaika has worn. Heavy belts look good only on brides...
check out these
|simple n sober|
|I liked the way she has worn it|
|Matching with saree color and blouse|
- CHOKER NECKLACE: I love them from the time when i had seen Hema Malini wearing chokher necklace in one of the movies.They look super gorgeous..check out the collection
|Big Chokher Necklace|
|Emerald and Pearls|
All the pictures have been taken from different sources from the net.