Friday 11 April 2014

MIRACULOUS BEAUTY FLUID-KAMA AYURVEDA KUMKUMADI


MIRACULOUS BEAUTY FLUID-KAMA AYURVEDA KUMKUMADI  

Pari/Skin care/April 2014


Hey all the beautiful ladies out there…

I am back with another review and this time it is from the brand-KAMA AYURVEDA.All of us are familiar with this brand.

 

PRODUCT: KUMKUMADI-MIRACULOUS BEAUTY AYURVEDIC NIGHT SERUM


What KAMA AYURVEDA Says about this product

A unique 100% Ayurvedic anti-ageing serum that hydrates cleans and illuminates the skin. Miraculous Beauty Fluid is a unique blend of oils and herbs formulated to help skin look young and healthy.


In Ayurveda rare, pure saffron is known to help illuminate skin color; extracts of Indian madder and the Banyan tree help smooth fine lines; Vetiver, sandalwood and lotus cool and cleanse while helping to clear blemishes; and liqorice acts as an antiseptic, protects the skin from bacterial and fungal infections.

PRICE: 1395 INR FOR 12 ML.


PLACE: LOCATE STORE

PACKAGING: It comes in an off white color box and inside that box is a tiny bottle along with a rubber dropper.




Now, let’s discuss how this fared on my skin. I thought not only once but twice before purchasing this product because it claims to lighten the scars, blemishes and pigmentation and I had problem of none but still I purchased because when I read MIRACULOUS BEAUTY FLUID” on it I was sold and that was enough to buy KUMKUMADI.Girls always have vague reasons to buy beauty products you see.
 
DROPPER




APPLICATION AND USAGE: I apply it every night on my face and neck .I normally take 4-5 drops of it and I apply directly on my face with the dropper and I never ever apply it with Rose water as KAMA AYURVEDA claims. Since texture is little sticky and to even out the application they suggest you to apply it with rose water but whenever I apply it on my skin I usually apply it alone.

While applying I just massage my face for 50-60 seconds and whoooooooooosh it is absorbed in skin like magic. 

You may use rose water with this and that will help you apply this better but I like it without rose Water.

FRAGRANCE: It is little weird but nothing that irritates me.

TEXTURE: It is lil Sticky.


INGREDIENTS:

 
INGREDIENTS MENTIONED HERE


LET’S SEE IF IT WAS ABLE TO WITHSTAND THE CLAIMS OR NOT

Cleans hydrates and illuminates the skin:-YES. 
My skin is extremely dry and it does help in hydrating.It does illuminate from within.

Skin look healthy and young: HEALTHY -YES.
Kama Ayurveda has listed this product under the category of anti aging. Can’t say much about younger looking skin .it will be too early to say anything about this but yes it does help in making skin look healthy.

Illuminate skin color: YES.
Definitely thumbs up for this. It does help in illuminating.

Smoothing fine lines: TOO EARLY TO SAY ANYTHING RIGHT NOW.
Once again it is too early to say anything about this as well. I have lines under my eyes and SA told me it does help in reducing Dark circles also and it is mentioned on product also. I hope this helps in reducing fine lines also.

Clearing blemishes: YES.
Though I don’t have blemishes on my face but still it made me glow and I am sure it will help in reducing blemishes also.

LOVE:

  • It gives you a very nice glow.
  • It helps in hydrating the skin and thus gives enough nourishment.
  • It is an ayurvedic product.
  • It is an anti aging product.
  • It gets quickly absorbed in skin and I love that
HATE:


  •  It is bit sticky but I don’t have any problem with that.
  • Smell is a con but nothing which one can not be tolerated.
  • Bottle is not travel friendly.
  • Expensive.
  • It might not suit Oily skin ladies because after all it is oil. 

SWATCHES :


PVB RECOMMENDATION
Well the final verdict. If you are fighting scars, blemishes and dull skin from a long time and you want to try out something new then, KNOCK KNOCK this may help you. But if you do not have any such issues and you are happy with your skin then I don’t find any reason for buying this. You may skip this.

RATING: 4/5 (-1 for being Expensive).



I would definitely buy it again..