Thursday 16 July 2015

LOREAL PARIS NEW 36 H SUPER LINER GEL INTENZA-PROFOUND BLACK

L'Oreal Paris New 36 H super Liner Gel Intenza-Profound Black

Well i was an ardent fan of Maybelline Gel eyeliners .Their consistency and color pay off was marvelous and i was completely smitten by that till I came across L'Oreal Gel Eyeliner.Oh boy it is just so perfect.


I have been quite loyal to Maybelline Gel eyeliner be it 24 H or their recent launched 36 H.I loved both and i never bought any other kohl after that because i was contented with my purchase but when did any gurl say that she had enough Makeup Products.I bought Bobbi Brown after that and it made me cry like anything because it is just a piece of trash for me now.If anyone's interested to buy that i can give you that in just 1000 bucks (stop staring at me like this .come on i have hardly used it). At least 1000 is okay na :). Anyway so when L'Oreal launched their Cannes collection i had to buy it and i just dint buy it like this .My sister had purchased as part of her Wedding Trousseau and she quite liked it.My eyelids are little Oily so whatever i apply on my lower-line it tends to transfer to my socket after sometime which makes me look sick.Panda eyes would be appropriate word.

Price: 

875 INR but i got mine through Nykaa for 788 INR .They are offering flat 10 % discount .











What L'Oreal has to say about their product:

Superliner Gel Intenza is incredibly versatile to use.
  • It provides all the ease of a pencil eye liner with the durability of liquid.
  • It is easy to apply, and unlike liquid, it can blend beautifully into the eye shadow to create high eye definition.
  • So whether you want to pull off a 1960s defined flick, or the classically chic smokey effect, Superliner Gel Intenza will achieve it with ease.
Key Features :
  • Lasts for up to 36 hours
  • Is smudge proof
  • Resists tears and sweat
  • Is crease-proof and keeps a fresh, just applied look throughout wear
  • Does not smear, fade, rub off or stain the lids.
So, create your own signature look this season and dare to be graphic with 5 intense designer shades of L'oreal Paris Superliner Gel Intenza!



My Experience:

I would direactly talk about their claims

Lasts up to 36 hrs does not hold true because it starts smudging after8-9 hrs but even if it stays for good 8-9 hrs also i don't think i need to buy any other liner ever in my life.

Smude Proof :It definitely is.

Resist Tears and Sweat:Yes ...Yes...Yes.. Tried and Tested.

Is crease-proof and keeps a fresh, just applied look throughout wear: Hmmm..well not so true..

It does starts fading only after 8-9 hrs.

You can find it on amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa and Purple.

Would i repurchase: 

Yes of course .I would definitely purchase it again and this time i would buy other colors also.Sapphire blue and Royal blue are on my mind.Go get it girls from Nykaa till the sale is on.

Highly Recommended. A must have eye liner in your kitty.

No comments: