Thursday 18 June 2015

This is how i finish my product when I love it-Lotus Safe Sun Sunscreen Face Wash Gel

LOTUS SAFE SUN SUNSCREEN FACE WASH GEL



Like I mentioned in my last post that I am a hoarder .I am a sucker for all skin care products and also an impulse buyer. I immediately buy things which appeal me and this was one of them. I read on it that it leaves an invisible sun protection film and I was sold.



PRICE: 145 


SHELL LIFE

3 Years

PACKAGING

Well all Lotus products have more or less same packaging and this is no different from others.

INGREDIENTS
  • Grapes Extract- Natural source of Alpha hydroxy acid, natural antioxidant, astringent & antiseptic.
  • Plum Extract- Soothing & moisturizing

HOW TO USE PRODUCT

Before you apply sun block cream/lotion, wash face with this sparkling gel. Squeeze out a small quantity on palm. Apply on face and work out lather. Rinse off, pat dry. Washing your face with this sparkling gel forms an invisible sun protection film. To get double protection, after use apply Safe Sun sunscreen lotion/gel/cream.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH IT  

Do I need to say anything after you see how I have murdered this tube...LOL .Well I actually used it for good 2-3 months. After I travel to Office in morning I have a habit of washing my face and then reapplying sunscreen .In the morning after I wake up I use Kama Ayurveda Face Wash these days and once I reach office I wash my face with a good cleanser.

I used it before applying sunscreen. I loved it for the glow it used to give to my skin. It does leave an invisible film on face after wash and even after application of sunscreen that glow used to remain intact. It makes skin smooth and silky hence application of sunscreen also was even and smooth...It worked like magic on my skin.It reduces tan even.I had a little of tan on my forehead because during winters your skin is not tanned as much as compared to summers and it helped in reducing tan to an extent.








YAY:


  • It moisturizes well.

  • It gives glow to face.

  • Good for all skin types .It won’t make your skin dry or oily.

  • It makes skin smooth and silky.

  • It smells nice.


NAY:


  • Not travel friendly.

  • That’s the only –ve thing I can list out or else it is one of the best face washes I have used.


RATING: 5/5 

PVB RECOMMENDATION

Go for it .Highly Recommended and I am gonna repurchase it.


You may purchase it online through Flipkart.com or Nykaa.com.

No comments: